GoKarters.Com ___Hobby Forum

GoKarters.Com ___Hobby Forum (http://www.gokarters.com/vbforum/index.php)
-   Debate Forum (http://www.gokarters.com/vbforum/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   Obama, the UN Patriotic one. (http://www.gokarters.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=2042)

crazy 08-12-2008 10:24 PM

Obama, the UN Patriotic one.
 
1 Attachment(s)
Obama The Patriot - Removes American Flag From His Plane

The Patriot Room
Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 8:11:07 AM by Bill Dupray

Barack Obama recently finished a $500,000 total overhaul of his 757. And as part of the new design, he decided toremove the American flag from the tail... What American running for President of the United States would remove the symbol of his country?And worse, he replaced the flag with it with a symbol of himself...


I can't swear by this, but I believe it somehow. Doesn't surprise me a bit. But I bet he repaints it. The Flip-Flop man now even wants to drill for oil, like most intelligent citizens, offshore. Looking for a vote, he will do anything to get one too.

m3jzt 08-23-2008 09:58 PM

It was a good try ?

crazy 08-24-2008 08:09 AM

But he moved it from the tail, where it was nice and big, to the midsection, where it can barely be noticed.

crazy 08-24-2008 09:52 PM

What about the flag on his lapel pin that he refused to wear? He caused these problems on his own. No one else is to blame.

crazy 08-26-2008 08:46 PM

But Osama refused, he didn't just neglect to wear one. I am just glad his old lady is finally proud to be an American for the first time in her life. And she isn't a kid.

K0DXC 08-28-2008 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KU0DM (Post 16636)
My you're switching gears quickly. :icon_rolleyes:

I'll let you wallow in your shenanigans, I'm going to partake in a p***ing match on someone's patriotism. It's childish.

I have better things to do.



Flag pin.



No flag pin.

Out.

ROFL! That was a good one. Can you answer the question on Obama's decision to now drill for oil however?

crazy 08-28-2008 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KU0DM (Post 16642)
Obama has stated that he supports the Gang of 10 nonpartisan plan which calls for limited drilling, and expansion of renewable energy sources and deadline for higher fuel economy, he has stated that the drilling for oil still isn't to his liking, but a compromise with renewable energy being a key player in the future, is a step in the right direction.

He isn't making a decision to drill all out for oil, he is supporting a compromise that would allow limited drilling under scrutiny by environmental agencies, in exchange for the growth of renewable energy, and higher fuel economy standard for cars.

Nonpartisan-ship gets stuff done. Holding out till you get what you want doesn't.

He is flip-flopping once again, because McCain has caught him in every poll out there. Like most politicians, he will do or say anything for a vote, tell people what they want to hear. At that particular time, even if he is against it. And I didn't change gears either. I don't know when or where your pictures were taken. But when politicians are at work, drawing our money for their salaries, they should wear our colors. I am not disputing his patriotism, because he will be everyones patriot from now til Nov. Then he will go back to being a nobody, a nothing, along with his blank record. He has done nothing in his career, and has shown no desire to do so. Just status quo, unlike his "CHANGE" campaign. He is a nobody who never was and never will be. IMO anyway.

Thanx for your time, crazy.

crazy 08-28-2008 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KU0DM (Post 16645)
Pics were courtesy of Google, I don't do photo shop.


Who accused you of that? Why are you so paranoid? Or is that a Demoratic thing?

crazy 08-29-2008 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KU0DM (Post 16652)
I simply stated that I didn't photoshop them since you questioned when and where they were taken. But that's not what matters, what matters is he is wearing the colors of his country, right?

Care to get this thread back on track about the plane? The fact is he DOES have the flag on his campaign plane.


So did he move the flag, and make it smaller, or not?

crazy 08-29-2008 10:08 PM

I'll have to ask him about that.

crazy 09-11-2008 09:12 PM

A little more about BHO.
 
Written by Dr. Jack Wheeler

The O-man, Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored empty suit. No resume, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works, no balls, nothing but abstract empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.

He has no real identity. He is half-white, which he rejects. The rest of him is mostly Arab, which he hides but is disclosed by his non-African Arabic surname and his Arabic first and middle names as a way to triply proclaim his Arabic parentage to people in Kenya. Only a small part of him is African Black from his Luo grandmother, which he pretends he is exclusively.

What he isn't, not a genetic drop of, is 'African-American,' the descendant of enslaved Africans brought to America chained in slave ships. He hasn't a single ancestor who was a slave. Instead, his Arab ancestors were slave owners. Slave-trading was the main Arab business in East Africa for centuries until the British ended it.

Let that sink in: Obama is not the descendant of slaves, he is the descendant of slave owners. Thus he makes the perfect Liberal Messiah.

It's something Hillary doesn't understand - how some complete neophyte came out of the blue and stole the Dem nomination from her. Obamamania is beyond politics and reason. It is a true religious cult, whose adherents reject Christianity yet still believe in Original Sin, transferring it from the evil of being human to the evil of being white.

Thus Obama has become the white liberals' Christ, offering absolution from the Sin of Being White. There is no reason or logic behind it, no faults or flaws of his can diminish it, noarguments Hillary could make of any kind can be effective against it. The absurdity of Hypocrisy Clothed In Human Flesh being their Savior is all the more cause for liberals to worship him: Credo quia absurdum, I believe it because it is absurd.

Thank heavens that the voting majority of Americans remainChristian and are in no desperate need of a phony savior.

His candidacy is ridiculous and should not be taken seriously by any thinking American.
Pass this on to every thinking American you know!
__________________

___________________________________________

crazy 09-15-2008 08:06 PM

Today I heard an Obama ad that says he is pro-hunting, pro gun. But his record speaks louder than his phony adds. Surely people will realize he is still anti-gun, just pro-gun votes.It won't be long now til election time, and I am anxiously waiting for McCain to be our next President.

crazy 09-16-2008 07:53 PM

Stop and think about this!

You couldn't get a job at McDonalds and become district manager after 143 days of experience.

You couldn't become chief of surgery after 143 days of experience of being a surgeon.

You couldn't get a job as a teacher and be the superintendent after 143 days of experience.

You couldn't join the military and become a colonel after 143 days of experience.

You couldn't get a job as a reporter and become the nightly news anchor after 143 days of experience.

BUT....



From the time Barack Obama was sworn in as a United State Senator, to the time he announced he was forming a Presidential exploratory committee, he logged 143 days of experience in the Senate. That's how many days the Senate was actually in session and working. After 143 days of work experience, Obama believed he was ready to be Commander In Chief, Leader of the Free World ... 143 days.

We all have to start somewhere. The senate is a good start, but after 143 days, that's all it is - a start.

AND, strangely, a large sector of the American public is okay with this and campaigning for him. We wouldn't accept this in our own line of work, yet some are okay with this for the President of the United States of America?


Come on folks, we are not voting for the next American Idol!

KI4RVH 09-16-2008 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazy (Post 16698)
Today I heard an Obama ad that says he is pro-hunting, pro gun. But his record speaks louder than his phony adds. Surely people will realize he is still anti-gun, just pro-gun votes.It won't be long now til election time, and I am anxiously waiting for McCain to be our next President.


He is very very anti-gun. His web site even stated that in the past. His web site stated he wanted to get rid of dangerous semi-automatic. Most every modern hunting rifle is a semi-auto. Just shows how ignorant he really is on the subject. He is just flip flopping for votes just as you say.

73

Chris

crazy 09-17-2008 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KI4RVH (Post 16701)
He is very very anti-gun. His web site even stated that in the past. His web site stated he wanted to get rid of dangerous semi-automatic. Most every modern hunting rifle is a semi-auto. Just shows how ignorant he really is on the subject. He is just flip flopping for votes just as you say.

73

Chris

Believe me, I know. The ad had a football star who said that both McCain and Obama would uphold our 2nd amendment rights. Anyone who hasn't been under a rock somewhere knows that Obama is in the dark as far as sportsmen and gun collectors are concerned. It is the general public that I am worried about, as they are easily influenced. Thanx, crazy


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.