Thread: Christ-Mass
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006, 08:12 PM
Silver Member

Being Conformed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Being Conformed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy
You weren't buying that pentagram for the top of your tree when you said that, were ya???

ROFL!
Yeah, that and they had the snow globes on sale and had to get the little Santa lite up pin, and new pair of reindeer ears (Oh I'm shaking my head in disbelief - my praise God how much I have grown spiritually) as I'm making fun of those things - I realized I actually did used to buy them I think I actually still have some antlers with my Christmas decorations. I have pictures from years ago when we had a Santa Suit and I dressed up in that.

My main reason for posting this was this thread was about the fact that we are celebrating a lie and I wondered how those of you whom choose not to celebrate any part of it felt about me even just saying Merry Christmas in return to 'Happy Hollidays' as some here have stated they don't celbrate so was I just spreading the lie? (Also, I do have a fever today and was dragging as it was - so let's say I was feeling up to par - who here would have taken it a step further and evangelized?)

btw- one of you replied that it is often the pc thing and ppl are afraid of their bosses - which is true. The saleclerk did reply again Merry Christmas after I said it :thup2 and she then actually offered me a back for my 2 liter of soda (the drink of the carbonated gods - LOL)

Last edited by Being Conformed : 12-14-2006 at 08:20 PM.