Thread: Christ-Mass
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 02:05 AM

4 ever learning is on a distinguished road

Im new here so dont rip my head off here but Im going to have to agree with Buzzard and Sissy on this one...

and the "I think we have a responsability to point those towards Christ durring this season" .....arent we supposed to do this everyday,... season or no season?

Im not a person that believes in the "gray area"....I believe right is right and wrong is wrong....and lies are LIES...! even if they are to spread the word of GOD.....Jesus didnt go around telling lies to spread the word and neither should we.

I have a 3 year old son and this year like every year before I am not telling him about santa and Im not even putting up a tree or decorating the house this year. Im also not going to tell him theres a tooth fairy or an easter bunny. I will tell him that daddy will give him money for his teeth and easter we will spend the day together as a family like every other day. Maybe hunt easter eggs as a game for kids...but thats it.

I do not however dispise or dislike anyone who does these things, but I myself cannot participate in such things because of conviction.