View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 08:27 PM
Bronze

KE6SHJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to KE6SHJ Send a message via AIM to KE6SHJ Send a message via Yahoo to KE6SHJ
Thumbs up At-at

The All Terrain Armored Transport, or AT-AT walker, is a four-legged transport and combat vehicle used by the Imperial ground forces. Standing a towering 15 meters tall, these walkers are intimidating, and are used as much for psychological effect as they are for tactical effect.
An AT-AT has blast-impervious armor plating, and resembles a gigantic beast as it moves across the battlefield. An AT-AT's head carries the main armaments, a pair of light blasters located on the walker's "temples," and heavier, twin laser cannons mounted on the walker's "chin."

The command crew pilots the AT-AT from the walker's head, which is connected to the main body by a flexible neck. The crew consists of a commander, a gunner, and a pilot. Additional crews and troops can be carried in the walker's main storage bay.

When I played (SWG Star Wars Galaxies), I had 2 of these in my arsonal. Took a butt load of faction points to get em, but I did it and I tell you what, they came in very handy in battles against reble forces!!!!

Let them say, I lived in the time of Achilles.

http://amateurradiodiscussion.tk/