View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 06:25 PM

crazy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB9QU View Post
I was an over the road trucker till I physically couldn't do it any more. Then I
read some books, went to Indianapolis and got certified to be an addiction counselor. So the last 8 years of work were in rehab units in hospitals. Retired now.
I have been through a 10 month rehab while incarcerated. For I used it to get me out early, that was the only reason I took part. It was good, but I believe no one will change their lifestyle, any lifestyle, until they are ready. Court mandated rehab isn't as effective as voluntary, IMO anyway. I do not mean any disrespect to you or your occupation by any means. You have a much needed job, and you have my utmost respect.

Thanx, crazy
If you don't stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that's what I thought..........