View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 01:50 PM
Visiting Admin/Moderator

Invisible_2_no1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Invisible_2_no1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JADE
Fourth,(because I wanted to keep going) :rofl The only issue I have with it is if the Santa is misrepresenting Christ in any way. As far as Santa, the store clerk, the rabbit, my neighbor, etc. misrepresenting Christ is always a possibility. So it still remains the parents duty to keep their kids informed properly.

At many churches and Christian schools they have Santa hand out gifts. But they always explain the real reason for the season and they teach the kids about the real Santa and that while he has nothing to do with Jesus, he has a giving spirit and there is nothing wrong with that.
So the santa that doesn't have his facts straight should take the santa/Christ quiz before sitting his old keester down on the chair?

Doesn't this alarm anyone?

That parents are letting their children converse with a public figure that may or may not tell their child a truth?

Cause I sure got alarmed.

Sure, my kids (which know that santa's not for real) would probably witness to the santa they were talking to.

But other kids, the one's without truth and light in their homes, might be getting false information.

And what about the muslim santa that wishes to express his views on the whole matter?

:SNEAKY SHIFTY LOOK:

And just where does Mrs. Claus fit into this fiasco I wonder?

Last edited by Invisible_2_no1 : 11-29-2006 at 01:51 PM. Reason: can't spell or type straight