Thread: Another Earth??
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 01:13 PM

crazy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC40 View Post
Of all the life forms on Earth, how many possess the intelligence and ability to build an R-F transmitter? We may thus conclude that discovering “intelligent” life would require several “miracles” of nature.

It is my opinion that these miracles of Earth, it’s atmosphere, it’s water, it’s life and most importantly, human life is a creation of our supernatural God in His divine design. If He has indeed created other life on other planets, He has chosen not to reveal that information to us. It would therefore be irrelevant inasmuch as we are concerned. A better use of our energies would be to discover a greater understanding of God’s Word to us and our relationship to Him.
Ephesians 5:
15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
I agree with most of what you said. But 150 years ago, we had no communication devices of any kind. Things are in a constant change. We may not recognize the life, but surely there are some forms out there, or have been at some point in time.
If you don't stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that's what I thought..........