View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 10:03 AM
Gold Member

K0DXC is on a distinguished road

Very well said Buddy, (the only way to the father is through Jesus)

That is true, it even says so in the Bible.

I have no idea how Catholics and other religions get their teachings from the Bible. Last time I checked it didn't say anything about getting to Heaven by worshiping Mary, or simply doing good deeds.

In my opinion as I stated earlier(I will add on) is that the only way to get to heaven is to...

Repent of all your sins and admit it in a prayer to Jesus and ask him to forgive you and then ask him to come into your heart as you want to be a born again Christian.

I'm a Christian, I've always been one, and I always plan on being one.

Everyone has sinned sometime in their life. (Except Jesus) the only way to get to heaven by doing good deeds is to have been perfect and to have never sinned, which is none of us, we're all tainted by sin. So then when God saw this, he sent his son, Jesus, to come down to earth and to die on the cross for our sins so that we COULD get to heaven through him. This was also predicted in the Bible, John 3:16, "For God so loved the earth so that he gave his only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

There it is...