Thread: Mom and Dad
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 05:40 PM
Gold Member

KI4RVH is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB3LAZ View Post
What I was referring to was a statement about destroying abominations, which basically means kill. Not that it matters as my words will never sway any of you, but i do not wish to. For the same reason i dont hate gays. It would be a boring world if everyone was exactly the same.
As for me reading the bible I have for a long time, as well as other religious and secular writings, However not all are Christan. Maybe I fail to agree with you all because Im not a Christan. I just didnt think that Christians were suppose to hold malice in their harts.
I don't know about everyone else, but I don't hate gays. I don't hate adulterers either. I don't hate anybody. The Bible says not to hate. Its a matter of what God considers right or wrong. God has put all the rules in place for a reason. Some we know why and others we don't. Following the rules keeps you out of trouble. Parents set rules for us when we are young. Sometimes we don't understand why when we are young but when we get older it becomes evident why. The Bible says love thy neighbor.

Chris