View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 04:00 PM
Bronze

KE6SHJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to KE6SHJ Send a message via AIM to KE6SHJ Send a message via Yahoo to KE6SHJ
Thumbs up Aayla Secura

The most beautiful of the Twi'lek women IMHO.....

With an athletic build, an exotic beauty, and deep cerulean hue, Aayla Secura stood out among the many faces of the Jedi ranks. She was a Jedi Knight during the twilight years of the order, and operated out of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. During the Separatist crisis that threatened to split the Republic, Secura was a member of a 200-Jedi strong taskforce sent to the distant world of Geonosis to rescue captive Jedi. In the massive battle that ensued, Secura was one of the few survivors. She was brusquely marched by Geonosian warriors into a circle of Jedi survivors to await execution. The sudden arrival of clone trooper reinforcements spared her that fate. Secura would then lead her own squad of clone troopers into the thick of the Geonosian battle, her lightsaber shimmering in the billowing dust, forming a luminescent beacon for the trained Republic infantrymen to follow.
Like her fellow Jedi, Secura became a general during the Clone Wars, leading clone trooper infantry on numerous campaigns in the epic conflict. During the Outer Rim Sieges, she was stationed on the colorful world of Felucia, trudging through the overgrown underbrush of the Commerce Guild planet with the valiant Star Corps clone troopers under her command.

As General Secura approached the opposing Separatist forces, Chancellor Palpatine activated Order 66 on Coruscant, and contacted Aayla's clone officer, Commander Bly, via hologram. The executive command identified the Jedi as traitors to the Republic. Bly loyally carried out the order, raising his blaster rifle against his Jedi general.

In a moment of distraction, as a native Felucian bird took wing and drew Aayla's attentions skyward, Bly and his troops opened fire, riddling Secura's body with blaster bolts and killing her.

That was a sad moment for me cause I found her very graceful and georgous. Weilding two Lightsabers in battle, she was very talented to accomplish such a feat.

Let them say, I lived in the time of Achilles.

http://amateurradiodiscussion.tk/