GoKarters.Com ___Hobby Forum  
QRZ callsign lookup:

Go Back   GoKarters.Com ___Hobby Forum > Walk With Faith > Sermons and Outlines
FAQChatBox Full Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2005, 09:33 PM
Silver Member

arsmith is on a distinguished road
Default Isra-'el. part 1.

Isra-'el. Israel, the land of God, the Land of Prophecy. We always pray for Israel and Her people. We must also look at the facts concerning Her and Jesus rejection. Starting with the Book of 2nd Kings, I want to look at the many mistakes that Israel has made. “Cursed be he that taketh reward to slay an innocent person. And all the people shall say, Amen. Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen.” 1. Jehu, Did right in the eyes of the Lord. 2. David, Did right in the eyes of the Lord. 3. Asa, Did right in the eyes of the Lord. 4.Solomon', Did right in the eyes of the Lord. 5.Jehoshaphat, Did right in the eyes of the Lord. 6.Ahab, Did evil in the eyes of the Lord. 7. Ahaziah, Did evil in the eyes of the Lord. 8. Jeroboam, Did evil in the eyes of the Lord. 9. Jehoahaz, Did evil in the eyes of the Lord. 10.Jehoiakim, Did evil in the eyes of the Lord. 11. Omri, Did evil in the eyes of the Lord. As you can see, The Kings of Israel didnt do very well at pleaseing the Lord. God allowed Israel to become captive to others and wars never went very well when they disobeyed God. The people of Israel, are beautiful people, but their choices have been a little off when it came to chooseing right from wrong. This is a mistake when it came to rejecting Jesus as Christ. Israel was suffered by God to have a King over them(14When thou art come unto the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, and shalt possess it, and shalt dwell therein, and shalt say, I will set a king over me, like as all the nations that are about me;) and their rejection of Jesus was the same mistake they had allready made before. In this document I would like to prove the existance of The Trinity or God Head, which will and does include, El (Jehova), El (Jesus) and El (Holy Ghost,ie; Holy Spirit)Lets take a moment and look at the word “Israel” as it was meant to be viewed.[Middle English, from Old English, from Latin, from Greek Isra-el from Hebrew ,God has striven, God has saved : he has striven, saved; see ry in Semitic roots + God; According to one Jewish tradition, the Tetragrammaton is related to the causative form, the imperfect state, of the Hebrew verb ha·wah (become); meaning "He will cause to become" usually understood as "He causes to become". Compare the many Hebrew and Arabic personal names which are 3rd person singular imperfective verb forms starting with "y", e.g. Hebrew "Yôsêph" = Arabic "Yazîd" = "He [who] adds"; Arabic "Yahyâ" = "He [who] lives". The Trinity of “EL”. Begining in the Book of Genesis we see ”EL” as the word God, in the english language. Lets read, Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. As we see here, EL had His Spirit move upon the waters. Here is the First sign that God, Jehova, EL, had the ability to seperate Himself into other Dietys. Lets continue; Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. The Angels were created beings, created to serve Jehova according to His will. Sence Angels were created, they had no creative power within themselves. So in Genises 1:26, we see EL speaking to others with creative ability as Himself. There are many today that try to limit the Power of God, just as the Israelites did in the begining of Judisam. The problem, as I see it, is a misunderstanding of words that were spoken by a Pharise over 2000 years ago. He stated, ”God did not need a Son.” If this statment were not a dirigitory statment it would have been true. God didnt need a Son but He wanted one, theres the difference. Psa 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
Psa 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
Psa 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
Psa 2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
Psa 2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
Psa 2:11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
Psa 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him. “The Godhead” Acts 17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device. Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. Here we see an account of the seperation of “EL” into three parts but still one. Luke 3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased. We see in Luke 3:22 that EL, Jehova,God, wittnessed of Jesus being the Deliver of the world and His Son. This was done in the presents of many witnesses, including Jews. Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Judaism reads the verse in Isaiah 7:14 as: "Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign: behold, the young woman (Ha-Almah) shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Judaism reads the verse in Isaiah 7:14 as: "Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign: behold, the young woman (Ha-Almah) shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanu-el". See the original Hebrew with English translation Immanu-el". Immanuel is actually 2 words “Immanu” with us and “EL” God. 7:14 as: "Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign: behold, the young woman (Ha-Almah) shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanu-el".
Christianity is an Abrahamic religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth as described in the New Testament. Although Christians generally characterize themselves as monotheistic, the one God is most commonly, but not universally, thought to the Godhead is a unit consisting of God The Father. In many religions, the supreme God is given the title and attributions of Father. In many forms of polytheism, the highest god has been conceived as a "father of gods and of men". In the Israelite religion and modern Judaism, YHWH is called Father because he is the creator, law-giver, and protector. Likewise, in Christianity, God is called father for the same reasons, but especially because of the mystery of the Father-Son relationship revealed by Jesus Christ. In general, the name of Father applied to deity signifies that he is the origin of what is subject to him, a supreme and powerful authority, a patriarch, and protector.Jesus is the central figure in Christianity, in which context he is known as Jesus Christ (from the Hebrew [Yešua‘], (meaning: salvation) and Greek
Christ, from the Greek Khristós, means anointed, and is equivalent to the Hebrew term Messiah. In the Christian religion it is a title given to Jesus of Nazareth.
"The Anointed" in the Old Testament
In the Hebrew faith tradition, anointing (with oil) was a key element of religious
.....Click the link for more information.*(the Son), and the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit, from the Christian viewpoint, has a distinct function in the Trinity which, while related to God's will, is not God's will personified. The Christian and Jewish views of the Holy Spirit vary greatly. In the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament) the Hebrew term Ruach HaKodesh is used many times; it is translated literally as Holy Spirit (also known as the Holy Ghost). Within the Hebrew Bible its use refers to the presence of God as experienced by a human being. In most Christianity the Holy Spirit is considered to be God himself, part of the Trinity. Though often used interchangeably with the concept of Trinity.
The Blessed Trinity is God according to the doctrine of most branches of Christianity. The doctrine says that though God is one God, He exists in three distinct persons, usually referred to as God the Father, God the Son (or Son of God), and the Holy., the terminology of Godhead is broader than the idea of Trinity, and includes other ideas of how the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are interrelated.
Adherents of Judaism, as well as some modern Bible scholars, reject the idea that the Hebrew Bible ever prophetically referred specifically to Jesus. One reason for these differences of interpretation is the use of different versions of the Bible. Christians have historically relied on the Septuagint, a Greek translation of the Hebrew scriptures. In it, many prophecies have a much clearer correlation to Jesus than in the Masoretic Hebrew text we now have available. For instance, one passage says in the Septuagint that the Messiah would be born of a "virgin", while in the Hebrew it says "young woman." The Septuagint was translated by a group of about 70 Jews more than 200 years before the birth of Jesus Christ; the oldest surviving complete manuscript dates to the third or fourth century A.D. It was widely accepted among the Alexandrian Jewish community, but was not accepted by the Jewish community elsewhere. The text accepted by the rest of the Jewish world was known as the Tanakh, and had a number of differences, none of which had anything to do with the messiah. Messiah (Hebrew)
What makes it unique is that the original Hebrew Bible, the Torah, that Orthodox Judaism teaches to have been recorded in the time of Moses 3,300 years ago, was written in Biblical Classical Hebrew. Jews have always called it the Lashon haKodesh ("The Holy Tongue") as many of them believe that it was chosen to convey God's message to humanity. After the first Destruction of Jerusalem by the Babylonians in 586 BC, Hebrew was replaced in daily use by Aramaic and became primarily a religious and literary language, used in prayer and study of the Mishnah (part of the Talmud).

The New Testament, sometimes called the Greek Scriptures, is the name given to the part of the Christian Bible that was written after the birth of Jesus. The term is a translation of the Latin Novum Testamentum, which translates the Greek, Hê Kainê Diathêkê, meaning "The New Covenant" or Testament. It was originally used by early Christians to describe their relationship with God (see 2 Corinthians 3:6-15; Hebrews 9:15-20) and later to designate a particular collection of 27 books. Originally written in Greek, therefore uses Christ frequently but Messiah only twice.
Another tradition regards the name as coming from three different words all having the same root YVH. The letters YHWH comes from the word HYA : He was; Howey : He is; and W'Y'hiye; He will be. This is supposed to show that God is timeless. Other interpretations includes the name as meaning "I am the One Who Is." This can be seen in the traditional Jewish account of the "burning bush" commanding Moses to tell the sons of Israel that "I AM has sent you." (Exodus 3:13-14) Some suggest: "I AM the One I AM." This may also fit the interpretation as "He Causes to Become." Many scholars believe that the most proper meaning may be "He Brings Into Existence Whatever Exists". Jehovah, self-subsisting Jehovah-jireh, the Lord will provide
Jehovah-nissi, the Lord my banner
Jehovah-shalom, the Lord send peace
Jehovah-shammah, the Lord is there
Jehovah-tsidkenu, the Lord our righteousness
Jehozabad, the Lord's dowry; having a dowry
Jehozadak, justice of the Lord. (Halakha,Halakhah, Halacha, Halachah) is the collective corpus of Jewish. El (Hebrew:) is used in both the singular and plural, both for other gods and for the God of Israel. As a name of God, however, it is used chiefly in poetry and prophetic discourse, rarely in prose, and then usually with some epithet attached, as "a jealous God." Other examples of its use with some attribute or epithet are: El Elyo*("most high God"), El Shaddai ("God Almighty"), El ‘Olam ("everlasting God"), El Hai ("living God"), El Ro’i ("God of seeing"), El Elohe Israel ("God, the God of Israel"), El Gibbor ("Hero God"). In addition, names such as Gabriel ("Hero of God"), Michael ("Who is Like God"), and Daniel ("God is My Judge") use God's name in a similar fashion.
The name Halakha derives from the Hebrew, halach meaning "going" or the "[correct] way"; thus a literal translation does not yield "law", rather "the way to go." Halakha constitutes the practical application of the commandments Mitzvah is Hebrew for "commandment" (plural mitzvot, tzavah - command). The word is used in Judaism to refer to (a) the laws enumerated in the Torah (five books of Moses), or (b) any Jewish law at all. The term "Mitzvah" has also come to express any act of human kindness, such as the burial of the body of an unknown person. According to the teachings of Judaism, all moral laws are virtually and in their ultimate analysis divine commandments.
Torah,is a Hebrew word meaning teaching, instruction, or especially Law. It primarily refers to the first section of the Tanakh, i.e. the first five books of the Hebrew Bible.
Rabbinic literature, in the broadest sense, can mean the entire spectrum of rabbinic writing throughout history. However, the term often used as an exact cognate of the Hebrew term Sifrut Hazal "The Literature of our Sages, of blessed memory"), where the latter usually refers specifically to literature from the talmudic era. The latter, more specific, sense is how the term is normally used in medieval and modern rabbinic writing (where Hazal normally refers only to the sages of the talmudic era), and in contemporary academic writing (where "rabbinic literature" refers to talmud, midrash, and related writings, but hardly ever to later texts).
The Mishnah (Hebrew, "Repetition") is a major source of rabbinic Judaism's religious texts. It is the first recording of the oral law of the Jewish people, as championed by the Pharisees. It was redacted by Judah haNasi around the year 200 CE. It is considered the first work of Rabbinic Judaism.
The Mishnah is noteworthy in Rabbinic literature for its depiction of a religious universe in which the Temple in Jerusalem, destroyed a century earlier, still retains a central place. Laws concerning the Temple service constitute one of the Mishnah's six divisions.
The Talmud is considered an authoritative record of rabbinic discussions on Jewish law, Jewish ethics, customs, legends and stories. It is a fundamental source of legislation, customs, case histories and moral exhortations. The Talmud comprises two components, the Mishnah and the Gemara. It expands on the earlier writings in the Torah in general and in the Mishnah in particular, and is the basis for all later codes of Jewish law, and much of Rabbinic literature. The Talmud is also traditionally referred to as Shas (an abbreviation of shishah sedarim, the "six orders" of the Mishnah). The reason I added part of Jewish Law was to stress that all of the prophets prophecys were fulfilled by El, as and in the form of Jesus. There is not one prophecy of the comming of Immanuel, that was not fulfilled. Here are the words of the Prophet; Isa 53:1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
Isa 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
Isa 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Isa 53:7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
Isa 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. ars.