GoKarters.Com ___Hobby Forum  
QRZ callsign lookup:

Go Back   GoKarters.Com ___Hobby Forum > Walk With Faith > Sermons and Outlines
FAQChatBox Full Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2006, 03:39 PM
Silver Member

arsmith is on a distinguished road
Default I Love You; I Honestly Love You.

When was the last time you told someone that you loved them? I'm not talking about your spouse, Children nor Mother and Dad. Does these words limit the way that they are used? Can you imagine a world without love, a world without compassion or a world without scruples? Well I'm here to tell you that this is the world that we live in.

I Love You, in Christ Name. I Honestly Love You. Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. (iniquity “the condition of one without law,” “lawlessness” Injustice; unrighteousness)
Mar 12:30-31; And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

The greatest Love of all is for any man to give up His life for a friend, and who are your friends? The answer may surprise you, you neighbors and friends are not the ones that live beside you nor you comrades that you friendship with. Your neighbor is a man or woman that does you a good deed out of the goodness of their heart and your friend is one that believes in you, trust you and loves you more than they care for themselves.

How can the love of God dwell within you if you only love those that love you, or you love only specific peoples, races, colors or national origins? How can we say that we love God when we alienate ourselves from the sea of Humanity? How can we say, we love God, when we attack or ignore our Parents or Children in a time of need, because of vanity? 1Jo 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

1Jo 4:20 tells us the fact of love. We cannot love God and turn our back on humanity, for weather you believe it or not, we are all brothers and sisters, we are family and tied together by blood. Which blood? The blood of one that is still saying; ”I Love You, I Honestly Love You.”

Weather you see Christ as a separate deity or weather you see Christ as God, He is The Christ and Saviour of the World. Can you look at one in distress, in pain or in desperate need and say, I Love You but I can't help you, I've got other things more important to do? I love you, but I get tired of doing things for everyone else and neglecting my life? I love you, but my life is more important?

1Jo 3:18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. Jesus never stated that He loved us but would not give up His God status for us. Jesus never stated that He loved us but would not give up His Glory in Heaven. Jesus never stated that He loved us but would not go to the Cross to save us. Jesus never stated that He loved us but would not take the beatings and humiliation for us.
Just think what or where we would be today if Jesus did state all these things, what if He didn't come down from Heaven, didn't preach a better way, didn't take the abuse, didn't take the beatings, humiliation and didn't suffer the pain of the Cross? What if Jesus told the Father, “I Love you' but I don't care about your Creation.”

Remember that the Jesus told us;”Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee? And When Jesus came he saw multitudes of peoples, and was moved with compassion toward them, He saw you and I in His Heart and He went to the Cross stating, I Love You; I Honestly Love You.

Heb 10:34 For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance. 1Pe 3:8 Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:
1Pe 3:9 Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing. Cry a tear for me in the days of my hurt, for I am a father, mother, sister and brother, I am an enemy that is lost, a stranger that is seeking a way, I am hungry, feed me, I am thirsty, give me a little water, I am naked give me clothes, I will love you, I honestly will. Ars.