Go Back   GoKarters.Com ___Hobby Forum > Walk With Faith > Sermons and Outlines
FAQChatBox Full Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2005, 12:50 PM
Silver Member

arsmith is on a distinguished road
Default From The Ashes, The Rise of Isreal

From The Ashes, The Rise of Isreal

Matthew 23:37-23:28

From the Ashes The rise of Israel. God will take a nation from ashes to Glory. Israeli military intelligence chief Aharon Zeevi was quoted Wednesday as saying Tehran might have the bomb by 2008 if the international community does not halt Iran’s march to acquiring nuclear weapons.
"Iran is the country that has announced that one missile toward Israel will destroy the Jewish state. So we should be concerned about the Iranians’ efforts to develop nuclear weapons," Shalom said.
Have you ever considered the plight of Israel and Her connection to us, as Christians? Many haven’t, they don’t understand that Israel and we are brothers, in a since, that we will be joined by them as sons of God. So the plight and destiny of Israel and us are interconnected. We are Jews, The Bible states that, Romans 2:28-29 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. So as you read about the murders ,car bombings, insurgents with suicide bombs, killing and maiming Israelites, they are killing our brothers and sisters.
God says that, He will bless the ones that Bless Israel and curse the ones that curse Israel. At one time Israel and her children were a backslidden nation, refusing the will of God and demanded a King for their ruler. After many years they refused Jesus, as per prophecy and were scattered throughout the world. A once great nation under such leaders as, Jehu, David and Solomon, was now a nation in ruin and desolation. No more a nation but a scattered people. The Temple of Solomon was destroyed, their heritage was taken away, the land confiscated, false religions took over important religious sites and the priest hood was disbanded. No more a people but vagabonds upon the land that once flowed with milk and honey. A people of tears and morning, a people that were almost eliminated in the holocaust, a people with no home to call their own. What happen to Israel, lets look at, Isa 65:2 I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts;,Isreal became so mighty, with the help of God, that they started to rebel against the one who gave them the power over their enemies, they believed that they now could rule without Gods advice. Jesus wept over Israel and her children, for He knew their fate, He knew that they would reject Him and He knew what was to happen to a once powerful people. Matthew 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
Luke 6:25 Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep.
Luke 23:28 But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children. This verse and others were prophecy from Jesus on the impending destruction of Israel. I have thought about the rise of Israel from the ashes and considered how to put it into words, and the best words that I could find came not from my mind but from my heart, read these following verses and understand, Armageddon, Isa 13:13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.
Isa 13:9 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
Isa 13:14 And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land.
Isa 13:15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.
Isa 13:16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished. {No one spared}
Isa 13:17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes {The captive Israelites in Medes} [Sargon in 716 BC conquered Kisheshin, Kharkhar and other parts of the country. Some of the Israelites were by him transplanted to “the cities of the Medes” (2Ki_17:6; 2Ki_18:11; the Septuagint reading Ὀρή, Orḗ, cannot be rendered “mountains” of the Medes here) after the fall of Samaria in 722 BC.] against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it. At this point in time Israel will not consider gold or silver, to them it will be of no value. [MH] Their faces shall be scorched with the flame. All comfort and hope shall fail. The stars of heaven shall not give their light, the sun shall be darkened. The prophets often employ such expressions, to describe the convulsions of governments. God will visit them for their iniquity, particularly the sin of pride, which brings men low. There shall be a general scene of horror. Those who join themselves to Babylon must expect to share her plagues, Rev_18:4. All that men have, they would give for their lives, but no man’s riches shall be the ransom of his life. To understand the rise of Israel, we must first understand the fall of her enemies, the Assyrian {antichrist}, Babylon, Medes, False Prophet, and Beast
Isa 13:18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children.
Isa 13:19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees’ excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.
Eze 39:6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.
Eze 39:7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.
Eze 39:8 Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord GOD; this is the day whereof I have spoken. {Can you imagine the power behind the voice of God at this proclamation?} “Behold, it is come, and it is done, this is the day whereof I have spoken”
Ezek 39:9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years: {These are the weapons, rifels, tanks, personell careiers, planes, ect, of the fallen army of the antichrist.}
Ezek 39:10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord GOD.
Eze 39:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog. {Reference, Rev 20:8, Gog & Magog}

Ezek 39:12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land. {7 Mths. To burry the dead soldiers}
Ezek 39:13 Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord GOD.
Eze 39:14 And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search.
Eze 39:15 And the passengers that pass through the land, when any seeth a man’s bone, then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have buried it in the valley of Hamongog. {This is an official step in the U.S.Army Handbook on the burial and marking of combatants that are killed by nuclear explosions.} {These bodies are not to be handled but marked by a flag, because of radioactivity}
Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. The power of God, Jesus at, Armageddon, will save Israel and restore a Nation of beauty and everlasting Joy and piece. He will rule the world with a rod of Iron and righteousnesses. And the Nation of Israel shall be reborn into the Glory that God intended for His Children. Rev 21:23-26 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
Rev 21:10-12 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
A wonderful day is coming, the restoration of, justice, law and order, righteousnesses and piece, a glorious nation, which we are a part of shall rise from the ashes and shine forever. Thank God for His mercy and Love.