GoKarters.Com ___Hobby Forum  
QRZ callsign lookup:

Go Back   GoKarters.Com ___Hobby Forum > General Forum > Debate Forum
FAQChatBox Full Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2008, 12:31 PM

crazy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to crazy
Default The plan for approving same sex marriages.

here's one for ya.....lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE PLAN

A. Back off and let those men who want to marry men, marry men.

B. Allow those women who want to marry women, marry women.

C. Allow those folks who want to abort their babies, abort their babies.

D. In three generations, there will be no Democrats.

I love it when a plan comes together.
LMAOOOOOO
If you don't stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that's what I thought..........
Old 07-12-2008, 02:17 AM
Bronze

KB3LAZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy View Post
here's one for ya.....lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE PLAN

A. Back off and let those men who want to marry men, marry men.

B. Allow those women who want to marry women, marry women.

C. Allow those folks who want to abort their babies, abort their babies.

D. In three generations, there will be no Democrats.

I love it when a plan comes together.
LMAOOOOOO
Adoption and artificial insemination prove your theory moot.
Next plan!
Old 07-12-2008, 04:40 AM

Maybe the diseases will get them then. And adopted kids aren't as likely to be like their new parents.
If you don't stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that's what I thought..........
Old 07-13-2008, 12:47 AM
Bronze

Quote:
Maybe the diseases will get them then. And adopted kids aren't as likely to be like their new parents.
Maybe you are right, IDK, I guess time will tell.
As for adopted children not turning out like their parents thats give and take.
Just like biological children they will retain some aspects of their parents beliefs and habits and discard others. This is also dependent on the adopted childs age.
I do however fail to see your original point, as not all dems are gay and not all repubs are straight.
Old 07-13-2008, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB3LAZ View Post
I do however fail to see your original point, as not all dems are gay and not all repubs are straight.

It was only a joke. I am sorry you didn't get it. Dems are much more approving of same sex marriages and gay sex than Repubs are. Just a joke, no more.
Old 07-15-2008, 12:10 AM
Bronze

Quote:
It was only a joke. I am sorry you didn't get it. Dems are much more approving of same sex marriages and gay sex than Repubs are. Just a joke, no more.
Thats all well and good, but beings it was in the debate forum I thought you wanted to debate.
Old 07-15-2008, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KU0DM View Post
Only if you agreed with him.

Speak for yourself, not for me. I believe in God, and his word. I am not overly-religious, but believe that homo-sexuality is a sin, and is anti-nature and immoral. Just think of the physical aspects of it. Disgusting to me. Do what you want to do, but I won't succumb to such gross things.

Once again, speak for yourself. You are not talking for me.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:50 PM

While America was founded by Christians, anyone is free to worship as they choose. That is what is so great about our country. As for other countries, and other religions, only when violence is involved should we get involved. In my opinion anyway.

All beliefs have flaws. But to think that everything came from nothing, like the big bang theory, I just can't fathom that. If you do, that is fine. But I need something more plausible. Some day we will all know the truth. Til then, I pray for atheists as well as Christians. I believe I should, and it certainly doesn't hurt anything.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:52 PM
Bronze

I still cant figure out Christianity, they talk about caring for their fellow human being and then condemn them in the next breath. Im straight and dont have a problem with homosexuals, actually I have "gay" friends. Why dislike someone because of a personal choice of sexuality? I am not going to disown someone because a book tells me to do so. BTW a book written by man can hold flaws and could have been changed.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:58 PM
Bronze

Quote:
While America was founded by Christians, anyone is free to worship as they choose. That is what is so great about our country. As for other countries, and other religions, only when violence is involved should we get involved. In my opinion anyway.

All beliefs have flaws. But to think that everything came from nothing, like the big bang theory, I just can't fathom that. If you do, that is fine. But I need something more plausible. Some day we will all know the truth. Til then, I pray for atheists as well as Christians. I believe I should, and it certainly doesn't hurt anything.
Ok explain this to me, you cant believe in the explosion of nothing creating everything(nor do I), however you can believe in an all knowing, all powerful, magical entity? Is magic and such more believable? Granted you dont call it magic but it all boils down to the same thing, kinda like witchcraft.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:40 PM
Gold Member

KI4RVH is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I still cant figure out Christianity, they talk about caring for their fellow human being and then condemn them in the next breath. Im straight and dont have a problem with homosexuals, actually I have "gay" friends. Why dislike someone because of a personal choice of sexuality? I am not going to disown someone because a book tells me to do so. BTW a book written by man can hold flaws and could have been changed.
No one is condemning anyone. Christians believe that homosexuality is wrong. So do Muslims and Jews. They don't ever seem to catch any grief about it though. Go figure? The Bible says our body is a temple and we should treat it as such. Lots of us Christians don't believe in smoking for that reason. I have friends that smoke. No one is condemning them but we believe its wrong. We do however prohibit lighting up a Marlboro during services.

Chris
Old 07-15-2008, 09:03 PM
Bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI4RVH View Post
No one is condemning anyone. Christians believe that homosexuality is wrong. So do Muslims and Jews. They don't ever seem to catch any grief about it though. Go figure? The Bible says our body is a temple and we should treat it as such. Lots of us Christians don't believe in smoking for that reason. I have friends that smoke. No one is condemning them but we believe its wrong. We do however prohibit lighting up a Marlboro during services.

Chris
Chris I Know that you never referred to condemning anyone, and I do apologize for generalizing. However the above comment about disease getting them, referring to homosexuals seems like a death wish, or at the least an ill wish. Now correct me if Im wrong but I didnt think that Christians were suppose to wish an ill fate on anyone.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:16 PM

I never wished diseases on them. I just said that maybe they would catch a disease. Homosexual sex isn't exactly a clean practice. Disgusting to me anyway. I will drop this thread, as it was only a joke in the first place. Nothing good will come of it, so EOS for me.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:37 PM
Gold Member

KI4RVH is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Chris I Know that you never referred to condemning anyone, and I do apologize for generalizing. However the above comment about disease getting them, referring to homosexuals seems like a death wish, or at the least an ill wish. Now correct me if Im wrong but I didnt think that Christians were suppose to wish an ill fate on anyone.
No we shouldn't. In fact most people no matter what their faith would agree they shouldn't. I think the problem here was a joke that kind of went a way it wasn't intended.

Chris
Old 07-15-2008, 11:03 PM
Bronze

Ok as I stated i understand that the thread started out as a joke, as to why it was put in the debate forum I shall never grasp. However I dont see why it should be dropped as it has only lead to debate and nothing extreme, which is the point of this forum, right? If thats what ya'll want I will walk away from the thread as well, I dont want to step on any toes.
Although you have to understand that I will disagree on a lot of controversial topics brought up in not only this forum but all forums. I just have my own way of thinking its nothing personal.

I respect people for who they are not what they practice, unless they intentional cause harm to others.

Anyway I bid you all a good night and chat at ya later.
73 de kb3laz