GoKarters.Com ___Hobby Forum  
QRZ callsign lookup:

Go Back   GoKarters.Com ___Hobby Forum > Online Hamfest > Want Adds
FAQChatBox Full Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2008, 08:04 PM

crazy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to crazy
Default Wanted, 50-60 hp farm tractor.

Anywhere in NC or VA. Looking for a solid, dependable farm tractor. Brand not important, but looking for something in the 50 to 60 horsepower range. If anyone has any leads, please let me know here, via a post or a pm. Thanx guys. I will be purchasing one in January. I appreciate the help. Crazy
If you don't stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that's what I thought..........
Old 03-20-2011, 01:00 PM

crazy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to crazy

Didn't mean to leave this open. I bought a Massey Ferguson 285, about 90 HP.

The owner covered up a lot of problems. I almost have everything fixed now, but it has taken a lot of time and money to repair the old problems he masked.

A true lemon, I got burned pretty bad. But considering the price I paid for it, in the long run I'll be A-OK, I hope.

Thanx, CrAzY
If you don't stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that's what I thought..........