GoKarters.Com ___Hobby Forum  
QRZ callsign lookup:

Go Back   GoKarters.Com ___Hobby Forum > Walk With Faith > Prayer Request
FAQChatBox Full Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2008, 09:53 PM

crazy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to crazy
Default Crazy messed up, but got lucky, please pray for me.

Today I rolled over an International 404 tractor. I took a direct hit on my lower back and pelvis/hip on the right side. Nothing appears broken, according to X-rays, but I am hurting. I have a bruise the size of A TOILET SEAT! I am in severe pain, it is terrible. I can't miss work, as my wife is still out due to her surgery. So I am at the hotel now, planning to go in at 7:00 AM tomorrow. I will have to take it easy, but there is no light duty due to the accident not being work related. So please everyone, seriously, pray for me and my family at this time. God bless, Crazy.
If you don't stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that's what I thought..........
Old 10-06-2008, 07:08 PM
Gold Member

KI4RVH is on a distinguished road

I'll keep you in my prayers. I hope you feel better soon. Rotating heat and Ice may help. Jack Daniels can't hurt either.

Chris
Old 10-06-2008, 08:02 PM
Administrator

KC4UMO is on a distinguished road

Ah, Good ole Doctor Jack.....
Glad it want to bad crazy. Could have been serious.

KC4UMO

My Web Site
Old 10-07-2008, 05:43 PM

If I had known how bad the pain would be, I would have stayed home, despite the lost money. I can't pick up my right leg. To get into a car I have to physically pick up my right leg and swing it into the truck. The pain is down deep, near the ball and socket joint. It is just plain terrible. I have felt worse pain, but not like this. It is just plain weird. I don't know what to do. Each visit to the emergency room is $150, and I can't afford it. I am going to try to get copies of my X-Rays, so I can go somewhere to get more treatment. Percoset 10's aren't touching it. I just don't know what to do. If I wasn't 3 hours from home, in a motel, I would go home. But my week is half over, God please let the worst be behind me. If not, I just don't know what I will do. I can put weight on my leg just fine. But I can't let a strain pull on my leg. Like if I stand on my tip-toes, I can't let my right leg dangle by any means. I have never seen anything like it. Please keep me in your prayers. This is awful. Thanx, crazy
If you don't stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that's what I thought..........

Last edited by crazy : 10-10-2008 at 06:10 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 06:17 PM

I went to another doc Wednesday and had a bunch of x-rays done of various angles. NO BREAKS! But there is a sternum of sorts that binds your hips together in the rear, above your butt, below your back. The doc thinks I have damaged it. It is made of cartilage, so it doesn't show up. THis pain is excruciating. I finished out my work week, and now I plan to lay in my recliner for 3 days, Lord willing. I sent a wrecker to get the tractor out, and the wrecker almost turned over, down the same hill. It is a tricky slope. THanks for the kind words and prayers. Pain meds are all that are keeping me going right now. Man I hurt so bad in my inner thigh area, it is unexplainable.

Today I got the tractor turned over and brought it home. I pulled it over with my 4x4 pickup. No apparent damage but a bent steering wheel, other than losing all the petroleum fluids through out. That's gonna cost me some money to replace.
Thanx guys n gals for the prayers, Crazy