GoKarters.Com ___Hobby Forum  
QRZ callsign lookup:

Go Back   GoKarters.Com ___Hobby Forum > Walk With Faith > Open Chat
FAQChatBox Full Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2008, 03:12 AM

W3QJ is on a distinguished road
Smile Interesting and unique forum.

For what its worth coming from me, I think it great that this site mixes amateur radio, many other different topics, and spirituality. Very unique. This is the first one of a kind I have found. I hope all stays friendly and peaceful here at GoKarters. I'm grateful that something like this exists and appreciate the friendly welcome here.

I've heard and checked into a few Christian Nets on 20 & 40m. This is the first ham radio website though that included Christian spirituality topics though. That's good, more places like this are needed. It's sure a fresh change, and a nice refuge away from all the craziness outside of here.

Terry-AE5EH
Old 08-17-2008, 07:31 AM
Administrator

KC4UMO is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the kind words Terry. The forum started out years ago as a racing forum. Then later other topics were added. This site has been here since 1999. Just under different titles. It has had a lot of traffic over the years along with a few bumps along the way.

There has not been much problems on the site. Every one seems to get along. There has been several over the years that pushed too far and were removed. But that has been a while ago.

I wanted to create a forum that covered many different things. So whoever wondered by may find something to their liking.

KC4UMO

My Web Site
Old 08-17-2008, 08:14 AM

crazy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to crazy

If there is anything you need here, just ask. We want everyone to feel at home and comfortable. Just dont' leave any smelly socks laying around.

If you don't stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that's what I thought..........
Old 08-24-2008, 08:20 AM

W3QJ is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks Crazy.

No problem Crazy. I'll be careful and give thought before posting here.

Terry-AE5EH
Old 08-24-2008, 09:06 AM

crazy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ae5eh View Post
No problem Crazy. I'll be careful and give thought before posting here.

Terry-AE5EH
Post whatever is on your mind. Everyone gets along well here. Enjoy.
If you don't stand behind our US troops, then please feel free to stand in front of them. Yea, that's what I thought..........